Archives West: Home
Archives West provides access to descriptions of primary sources in the western United States, including correspondence, diaries or photographs. Digital reproductions of the materials are available in some cases.
- Central Oregon Community College
- Confederated Tribes of the Siletz, Tribal Cultural Collections
- George Fox University Archives
- Lane Community College Archives
- Lewis & Clark College, Special Collections and Archives
- Oregon Health & Science University, Historical Collections & Archives
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
- Oregon Institute of Technology Libraries, Shaw Historical Library
- Oregon Institute of Technology, University Archives
- Oregon State University Libraries, Special Collections and Archives Research Center
- Pacific University, Archives
- Southern Oregon University, Hannon Library
- University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
- Western Oregon University Archives
- Willamette University Archives and Special Collections
- Central Washington University, Archives and Special Collections
- Eastern Washington University
- Everett Public Library, Northwest Room
- Museum of History & Industry, Sophie Frye Bass Library
- Pacific Lutheran University, Archives and Special Collections
- Seattle Municipal Archives
- Seattle Pacific University
- Seattle Public Library, Special Collections
- Seattle University, Lemieux Library and McGoldrick Learning Commons, Special Collections
- Tacoma Public Library Northwest Room, Special Collections & Archives
- The Evergreen State College, Malcolm Stilson Archives and Special Collections
- University of Puget Sound, Archives & Special Collections
- University of Washington Ethnomusicology Archives
- University of Washington Libraries, Government Publications, Maps, and Microforms and Newspapers
- University of Washington Libraries, Media Archive
- University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
- Washington State University Libraries, Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
- Western Washington University, Center for Pacific Northwest Studies
- Western Washington University, Special Collections
- Western Washington University, University Archives
- Whitman College and Northwest Archives
- Whitworth University Archives and Special Collections
- British Columbia
- Washington (State)
- Coeur d'Alene
- Bitterroot Valley
- Missoula Valley
- Cache Valley
- Cedar City
- Saint George
- Salt Lake City
- Vancouver (Wash.)
December 2, 2022 10:53 am
University of Idaho Library, Special Collections and ArchivesA scrapbook, papers from the Tau Kappa Epsilon fraternity, newspaper clippings, and VHS tapes of a Teke Reunion and Vandal Football kept by Robert Holder.
December 2, 2022 10:12 am
Central Washington University, Archives and Special CollectionsThis collection includes various photographs and documents of Ethel Craven’s life and family. It highlights her work as an African American activist, specifically with the Roslyn Black Pioneers.
December 1, 2022 1:16 pm
Eastern Washington UniversityThe Cheney State Normal School Student Directory for 1890-1912 is an alphabetic directory of students attending the school between 1890-1912 compiled in 1924.
December 1, 2022 10:46 am
University of Idaho Library, Special Collections and ArchivesPostcards kept by A. Fred Watts from Idaho, Kansas, and Iowa.
November 29, 2022 2:42 pm
Boise State University Library, Special Collections and ArchivesPatricia Packard was a Professor of Biology at Albertson College of Idaho. Through her work she traveled all over the Rocky Mountain Region including Idaho, Oregon, Utah, and Nevada. She collected journals, newspapers, and books about the Oregon Trail and compiled an index of travelers with the help of historical societies and decendents of the families from the subject material.
November 29, 2022 11:53 am
Eastern Washington UniversityThe Bonnie Ethel Taylor Wilhelm photographs consist of two photographs from Wilhelm's years as a student at Cheney State Normal School in the early 20th century and a brief biography about Wilhelm by her granddaughter.
November 29, 2022 9:29 am
University of Idaho Library, Special Collections and Archives3 copies of Council Bill no. 20 which established the University of Idaho.
November 29, 2022 9:26 am
University of Idaho Library, Special Collections and ArchivesEdward A. Stevenson letters to the President of the United States, Grover Cleveland.
November 29, 2022 9:23 am
University of Idaho Library, Special Collections and ArchivesSpeeches presented on the occasion of the fortieth anniversary of the founding of the University of Idaho.
November 29, 2022 9:18 am
University of Idaho Library, Special Collections and ArchivesTerm paper for Problems in the History of the West, University of Idaho.