I found a description of materials that interest me. How do I get those materials?

Materials are made available by the institution indicated in the "Repository" section of the finding aid. In some cases, the institution may provide access to digitized materials online—you can check the finding aid for direct links to materials when they are available. However, in most cases you will need to contact the instituton directly to visit in person, or request copies of materials. Check the "Repository" section of the finding aid for complete contact information. The Contact page also has information on open hours and getting copies.

I found a problem on this website. Who do I contact?

If you found a problem with the content of a finding aid, contact the owning repository.

For other issues, you can submit the Website Problem Report Form to contact the Orbis Cascade Alliance.

My institution wants to contribute finding aids to Archives West. How can we do that?

Archives West is part of the Archives & Manuscripts (A&M) program of the Orbis Cascade Alliance. See Participating in A&M.