- Franklin, Joseph, 1936-
- Joseph Franklin Papers
- 1900-1989 (inclusive)19001989
- .7 linear ft.
- Collection Number
- SPC 984-0226 (collection)
- The Joseph Franklin Papers consists of memorabilia, research notes, and photographs relating to African-Americans, mostly in Spokane, Washington.
- Eastern Washington University
Archives and Special Collections
Archives & Special Collections
Eastern Washington University Libraries
320 Media Lane - 100 LIB
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection consists of memorabilia, research notes, and photographs relating to African-Americans, mostly in Spokane, Washington. Included are photographs, slides, negatives, and photocopies of prominent African-Americans in the region compiled for an exhibit at Eastern Washington University (EWU) by Dr. Franklin.
This collection is part of the Inland Northwest Black History Collection. See "Related Materials" note for related collections.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Use of this collection is subject to the rules concerning access to archival and manuscript collections at Eastern Washington University. For more information, see: http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives.xml
Copyright restrictions may apply. For more information or permission to publish, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives & Special Collections at (509) 359-2475, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joseph Franklin Papers; SPC 984-0226; box number; folder number; Archives & Special Collections, Eastern Washington University.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
The Joseph Franklin Papers is part of the Inland Northwest Black History Collection, which also contains the following collections:
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- African American newspapers--Washington (State)--Spokane
- African Americans--Study and teaching (Higher)
- African Americans--Washington (State)--Spokane--History--20th century
- Hispanic Americans--Study and teaching (Higher)
- Personal Names :
- Franklin, Joseph--1936-
- King, Martin Luther--Jr.--1929-1968
- Corporate Names :
- First Presbyterian Church (Spokane, Wash.)
- Full Gospel Mission Church For All Nations (Spokane, Wash.)
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Negatives (photographic)
- Research notes
- Slides (photographs)