Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
KUGR Radio Station Program Logs, 1968
- KUGR Radio Station Program Logs
- 1968 (inclusive)19681968
- approximate 189 items, ( 1 linear feet), ( 2 containers)
- Collection Number
- Archives 154
- Contains program logs, arranged chronologically, for 1968.
Washington State University Libraries' Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (MASC)
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
- Access Restrictions
The Collection is open for research use.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
KUGR began broadcasting in 1955 as a student-run enterprise. KUGR is supervised by the Department of Speech staff and trains students in broadcasting and programming techniques.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
The program logs date from January to December 1968 and are arranged in a single series in chronological order.
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- College radio stations--Washington (State)--Research--Archival resources
- Radio programs--Washington (State)--Archival resources
- Washington State University. KUGR Radio Station--Archives (creator)
- Washington State University. KUGR Radio Station--Records and correspondence
- Washington State University. Dept. of Speech. KUGR Radio Station. (creator)