- Stafford, Sybil
- Sybil Stafford Interview
- circa 1979 (inclusive)19791979
- .1 linear feet (1 sound cassette and 1 typed transcript)
- Collection Number
- SPC 980-0111 (collection)
- This collections contains an interview with Sybil Stafford on her experiences as an African American woman living in Spokane.
- Eastern Washington University
Archives and Special Collections
Archives & Special Collections
Eastern Washington University Libraries
320 Media Lane - 100 LIB
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collections contains an interview with Sybil Stafford. In the interview, Stafford describes her experiences as an African American woman living in Spokane. Stafford was born in Spokane in 1906.
This collection is part of the Inland Northwest Black History Collection. See "Related Materials" note for related collections.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Use of this collection is subject to the rules concerning access to archival and manuscript collections at Eastern Washington University. For more information, see: http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives.xml
Copyright restrictions may apply. For more information or permission to publish, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives & Special Collections at (509) 359-2475, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sybil Stafford Interview; SPC 980-0111; box number; folder number; Archives & Special Collections, Eastern Washington University.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Dr. Joseph Franklin; 1980
The Sybil Stafford Interview is part of the Inland Northwest Black History Collection, which also contains the following collections:
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- African American women--Washington (State)--Spokane
- African Americans--Washington (State)--Spokane--Social conditions
- African Americans--Washington (State)--Spokane--Social life and customs
- Personal Names :
- Stafford, Sybil--Interviews
- Geographical Names :
- Spokane (Wash.)--Race relations
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Interviews (Sound recordings)
- Oral histories