Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Roscoe Ellsworth Young Diary, 1898-1899
- Young, Roscoe Ellsworth
- Roscoe Ellsworth Young Diary
- 1898-1899 (inclusive)18981899
- 1 folder, (2 items)
- Collection Number
- MG 5133
- The diary documents Mr. Young's cross-country train journey to the Klondike gold fields.
University of Idaho Library, Special Collections and Archives
Special Collections and Archives
University of Idaho Library
875 Perimeter Drive
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public. Researchers must use the collection in accordance with the policies of the University of Idaho Special Collections and Archives.
- Additional Reference Guides
- The collection is in English.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
The diary measures approximately 4 by 6 inches and is covered by a tan linen-like fabric edged with maroon fabric binding tape. In a pocket at the back of the diary is a lock of reddish-brown hair of unknown origins.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection consists of 2 items, a diary and a bound, typed transcription.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Consult Head of Special Collections and Archives on permission for use.
Roscoe Ellsworth Young Diary, MG 5133, Special Collections and Archives, University of Idaho Library, Moscow, Idaho.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Young, Roscoe Ellsworth--Archives
- Dawson, Yukon Territory, Canada--Klondike Gold Fields
Form or Genre Terms
- Goodrich, Rebecca M. (creator)