Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Women's UFO and Supernatural Narratives: An Exploration In Feminist Based Ethnography, 1996
- Lee, Regan Myriam
- Women's UFO and Supernatural Narratives: An Exploration In Feminist Based Ethnography
0.02 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Regan Myriam Lee was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection of UFO/Supernatural narratives and lore from four women and one male.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy and additional stipulations by collectors or informants. See project release form in collection file for additional stipulations.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||Project release form|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- personal experience narratives
Form or Genre Terms
- Fieldwork project
- Folklore and feminism
- Legends: Supernatural (UFO)