Sanpete County oral histories, 1971-1972 PDF
- Smith, John S. H.
- Sanpete County oral histories
- 1971-1972 (inclusive)19711972
- 1 folder, (0.25 linear feet)
- Collection Number
- The Sanpete County oral histories (1971-1972) were conducted by John S. H. Smith, who was interested in documenting life in Sanpete County, Utah, in the 1920s.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Sanpete County oral histories (1971-1972) were conducted by John S. H. Smith, who was interested in documenting life in Sanpete County, Utah, in the 1920s.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Initial Citation: Sanpete County oral histories, ACCN 0562, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: ACCN 0562.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Personal Names :
- Andersen, Reece--Interviews
- Greaves, Halbert S.--Interviews
- Jensen, Christian--Interviews
- Peterson, Ferdinand E.--Interviews
- Thomson, Ralph D.--Interviews
- Geographical Names :
- Sanpete County (Utah)--History
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Oral histories