"Chinook Dictionary", 1922 November PDF
- "Chinook Dictionary"
- 1922 November (inclusive)1922-111922-11
- .05 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Cage 5010 (collection)
- Mimeographed typescript of Chinook jargon words and translations, created by A. H. Hodgson for reference purposes by United States Forest Service officers.
- Washington State University Libraries, Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections.
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
- Access Restrictions
Collection open for research.
- Document in Chinook language and English.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Mimeographed typescript of Chinook jargon words and translations, created by A. H. Hodgson for reference purposes by United States Forest Service officers. Adapted from "The Chinook Jargon and How to Use It" by George Shaw (1909).
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Chinook jargon.
- Chinook language -- glossaries, vocabularies, etc.
- Chinookan languages.
- Other Creators :
- Personal Names :
- Hodgson, A. H. (creator)
- Shaw, George C. (George Coombs), 1877-1962. (creator)