Carl Maxey Interview, 1979 PDF
- Maxey, Carl
- Carl Maxey Interview
- 1979 (inclusive)19791979
- .1 linear feet (1 sound cassette and 1 typed transcript)
- Collection Number
- SPC 980-0112 (collection)
- Eastern Washington University
Archives and Special Collections
Archives & Special Collections
Eastern Washington University Libraries
320 Media Lane - 100 LIB
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection contains an interview with Carl Maxey. In the interview, Maxey describes his experiences as an African American living in Spokane from the 1930's to the 1970s. The majority of the interview concerns discrimination.
This collection is part of the Inland Northwest Black History Collection. See "Related Materials" note for related collections.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Use of this collection is subject to the rules concerning access to archival and manuscript collections at Eastern Washington University. For more information, see: http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives.xml
Copyright restrictions may apply. For more information or permission to publish, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives & Special Collections at (509) 359-2475, or email@example.com.
Carl Maxey Interview; SPC 980-0112; box number; folder number; Archives & Special Collections, Eastern Washington University.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- African Americans--Washington (State)--Spokane
- African Americans--Washington (State)--Spokane--Social conditions
- African Americans--Washington (State)--Spokane--Social life and customs
- Race discrimination--Washington (State)--Spokane
- Personal Names :
- Maxey, Carl--Interviews
- Geographical Names :
- Spokane (Wash.)--Race relations
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Interviews (Sound recordings)
- Oral histories