Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
W. R. Plew Architectural Drawings, 1927
Overview of the Collection
- Plew, W. R. (William R.)
- W. R. Plew Architectural Drawings
- 1927 (inclusive)19271927
- 9 sheets
- Collection Number
- Collection 2309, MtBC, us (collection)
- The W. R. Plew Architectural Drawings contains architectural drawings of a building "to be built by Mrs. E. Broox Martin" at Beall Park, Bozeman. Building is presently known as Beall Park Arts Center.
Montana State University Library, Merrill G. Burlingame Special Collections
Montana State University-Bozeman Library
Merrill G Burlingame Special Collections
P.O. Box 173320
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open for research.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
William R. Plew was born around 1879. He was an architect in Bozeman, Montana and worked for a time in the firm of Link and Haire. He also worked as a Professor of Architectural and Civil Engineering at the State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts at Bozeman (now Montana State University) from 1913 to 1945. He wrote a pamphlet for the college entitled One and Two Room Rural School Buildings in 1919.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Architectural drawings of a building "to be built by Mrs. E. Broox Martin" at Beall Park, Bozeman. Building is presently known as Beall Park Arts Center.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Martin, E. Broox, Mrs
- Beall Park Arts Center (Bozeman, Mont.)
Form or Genre Terms
- Architectural drawings-Montana-Bozeman