Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
George A. Barker University of Washington Album, approximately 1908
- Barker, George A
- George A. Barker University of Washington Album
- approximately 1908 (inclusive)19081908
- 0.49 cubic feet (1 box consisting of 1 photograph album)
- Collection Number
- Photographs and ephemera from a student at the University of Washington
University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Open to all users.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
George A. Barker was a student at the University of Washington in 1908.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Scrapbook of photographs of the University of Washington in about 1908 along with various ephemera related to the University. Includes photographs and ephemera related to student athletics, theater, fraternities, and other aspects of student life.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
To the extent that they own the copyright, the donor has transferred the copyright of the materials to the University of Washington; however, copyright in some items in this collection may be held by their respective creators. Users are responsible for researching copyright status before use.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Visual Materials Collections (University of Washington)