Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Margaret D. Walsh Letter, 1903 January 9
- Walsh, Margaret D.
- Margaret D. Walsh Letter
- 1903 January 91903010919030109
- 1 item
- Collection Number
- Collection 0098, MtBC, us (collection)
- The Margaret D. Walsh Letter consists of a letter written in 1903 by Walsh to her friend Elizabeth Scallan in thanks for her hospitality during a recent visit. Other family news and inquires are included in the letter, including some information on social activities in Helena, Montana.
Montana State University Library, Merrill G. Burlingame Special Collections
Montana State University-Bozeman Library
Merrill G Burlingame Special Collections
P.O. Box 173320
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open for research.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Margaret D. Walsh was the wife of Helena, Montana attorney James D. Walsh of Helena, Montana. In 1903, she wrote this letter to her friend Elizabeth Scallan, resident of Fayette County, Iowa, thanking her for her hospitality during a recent visit by the Walsh family. Other family news and inquiries are included in the letter, including some information on social activities in Helena, Montana.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Scallan, Elizabeth-Correspondence
- Fayette County (Iowa)
- Helena (Mont.)-Social life and customs