Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Parson's Grove Telephone Company Records, 1916-1977
- Parson's Grove Telephone Company
- Parson's Grove Telephone Company Records
- 1 volume
- Collection Number
- Collection 2067, MtBC, us (collection)
- The Parson's Grove Telephone Company's Records include one volume that contains the company's by-laws, minutes of stockholder's meetings, and assessments.
Montana State University Library, Merrill G. Burlingame Special Collections
Montana State University-Bozeman Library
Merrill G Burlingame Special Collections
P.O. Box 173320
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open for research.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities
Historical NoteReturn to Top
In 1916 a group of stockholders in the Gallatin Valley created the Parson's Grove Telephone Company to provide telephone service to the ranches in that area. They elected J. M. Wylie as the first president of the cooperative stock company. Ranches in areas north and west of Bozeman, Montana received service from the company.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Parson's Grove Telephone Company's records include one volume that contains the company's by-laws, minutes of stockholder's meetings, and assessments.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Telephone companies-Montana-Gallatin County
Form or Genre Terms
- Business records-Montana-Gallatin County