Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Wesley Andrews' "Pullman, Wash., The College Town", circa 1910
Overview of the Collection
- Wesley Andrews' "Pullman, Wash., The College Town"
- circa 1910 (inclusive)19101910
- 1 container, (28 items)
- Collection Number
- PC 72
- Photo album titled, "Pullman, Wash., The College Town," containing 25 miniature, black and white photographs of Pullman, WA and the Washington State University campus, c. 1910.
Washington State University Libraries' Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (MASC)
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open and available for on-site research use. Researchers will be instructed to wear gloves. Though the images vary widely in their physical condition, reproductions in the form of digital scans and prints will be available for most of the items in the collection.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||1||Photo album containing images of Pullman, WA and Washington State Univeristy campus
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Historic buildings -- Washington (State) -- Pullman.
- Universities and colleges -- Washington (State) -- History.
- Washington State University -- Buildings.
- Washington State University -- History.
- Pullman (Wash.) -- Photographs.