Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Engineers Report, Commodore Gold Mining Company, 1921
- University of Idaho. Library. Special Collections Dept.
- Engineers Report, Commodore Gold Mining Company
- 0.25 cubic feet
- Collection Number
- MG 5767
- Engineers report of property in the Orogrande Mining District, Idaho County, Idaho, owned by the Commodore Gold Mining Company.
University of Idaho Library, Special Collections and Archives
Special Collections and Archives
University of Idaho Library
875 Perimeter Drive
- Access Restrictions
The manuscript group is open to the public. Researchers must use the collection in accordance with the policies of the University of Idaho Special Collections and Archives.
- This collection is in English.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection consists of one item, Civil and Mining Engineer William C. McNutt’s report on the value of property in the Orogrande Mining District in Idaho County, Idaho, owned by the Commodore Gold Mining Company. The report includes a written narrative, two photographs, and two blueprint maps.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Engineers Report, Commodore Gold Mining Company, MG 5767. Special Collections and Archives, University of Idaho Library, Moscow, Idaho.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- McNutt, William C.
- Commodore Gold Mining Company