- Robinson, Adah Ardys Allen, 1885-1965, collector.
- Adah Allen photograph album
- circa 1904-1915 (inclusive)19041915
- .29 cubic feet (41 photographs in 1 album)
- Collection Number
- Album 503
- 1 tintype, 3 cyanotypes and 37 black and white photographs in 1 album, ca. 1904-1915, of Adah Allen and Eva Allen Bean.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
1 tintype, 3 cyanotypes and 37 black and white photographs in 1 album, ca. 1904-1915, of Adah Allen and Eva Allen Bean. Subjects include: a summer at Seal Rock, Oregon, camping, hunting, outdoor activities, children and some scenes of the University of Oregon.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library before any reproduction use. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all of the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright owners.
Adah Allen Photograph Album, Album 503, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Camping -- Oregon -- Photographs.
- Children -- Oregon -- Photographs.
- Hunting -- Oregon -- Photographs.
- Outdoor life -- Oregon -- Photographs.
- University of Oregon -- Photographs.
- Bean, Eva Allen, -- 1887-1971 -- Photographs.
- Robinson, Adah Ardys Allen, -- 1885-1965 -- Photographs.
- Pacific Coast (Or.) -- Photographs.
- Seal Rock (Or.) -- Photographs.
Form or Genre Terms
- Photographs. -- aat