Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Edward Everett letter to John S. Williams, 1837 October 21
Overview of the Collection
- Everett, Edward,1794-1865.
- Edward Everett letter to John S. Williams
- 1837 October 21 (inclusive)1837102118371021
- .08 cubic feet (1 folder and 1 oversize folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Letter from Edward Everett, Boston, Massachusetts, to John S. Williams, Salem, Massachusetts, 1 p, 21 October 1837, regretting his inability to attend the Anniversary of the Cadets.
Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Letter from Edward Everett, Boston, Massachusetts, to John S. Williams, Salem, Massachusetts, 1 p, 21 October 1837, regretting his inability to attend the Anniversary of the Cadets.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Restrictions on Use
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Edward Everett letter to John S. Williams, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Manners and customes.
- Everett, Edward, -- 1794-1865 -- Correspondence.
- Williams, John S. -- Correspondence.
Form or Genre Terms
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat