Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Pharmacy College Grade Books, Fall, 1968-Spring 1978
Overview of the Collection
- Pharmacy College Grade Books, Fall
- 1968-Spring 1978 (inclusive)
- approximate 300 items, ( 1 linear feet), ( 1 containers)
- Collection Number
- Archives 73
- The grade books for the College of Pharmacy contain a record of the students and their course grades by class as offered by the College of Pharmacy from the Fall of 1968 through the Spring of 1978, including summer sessions.
Washington State University Libraries' Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (MASC)
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
- Access Restrictions
Access to the College of Pharmacy grade books is governed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA, or the Buckley Law) of 1974.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
The grade books for the College of Pharmacy contain a record of the students and their course grades by class as offered by the College of Pharmary from the Fall of 1968 through the Spring of 1978, including summer sessions. The grade books are arranged chronologically by year, and numerically by course number within each year.
The grade books for the College of Pharmacy were transferred by the College of Pharmacy to the Washington State University Libraries in January 1982 in accordance with the approved records schedule (UA 82-01).
The material was processed by Stephen E. Balzarini in January 1982.
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Grading and marking (Students)--Archival resources
- Student records--Archival resources
- Washington State University. College of Pharmacy--Archives (creator)
- Washington State University. College of Pharmacy--Records and correspondence