- University of Utah. Institute of International Studies
- University of Utah Institute of International Studies records
- 1964-1967 (inclusive)19641967
- 0.5 linear feet
- Collection Number
- The Institute of International Studies administered international programs at the University of Utah. Included were international and area studies, study programs abroad, international exchanges, and international contract programs. In 1970 the name was changed to Division of International Education. Currently, such programs are administered by the International Center and the International Studies Office. The collection contains correspondence, memoranda, and budgets primarily related to University Involvement with Peace Corps activities.
- University of Utah Libraries, University Archives and Records Management
University Archives and Records Management, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
666 Guardsman Way
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Materials must be used on-site; advance notice suggested. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection contains correspondence, memoranda, and budgets primarily related to University involvement in Peace Corps activities.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Initial Citation: University of Utah Institute of International Studies records, Acc. 318, Box [ ]. University Archives and Records Management. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations:Acc. 318.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|2||Bureau of Indian Affairs - Shiprock, New Mexico||1965-1966|
|4||Correspondence - General||1964-1965|
|6||Ethiopia Project||1961-1962, 1965-1967|
|7||Foreign Languages Taught in Peace Corps Programs||1961-1963|
|8||Health Training Coordinator||1964-1965|
|10||Monthly Balance Sheet||1965|
|11||Peace Corps Advisory Committee||1965|
|12||Peace Corps of the American Council on Education||1964|
|13||Peace Corps Personnel||1965|
|14||Peace Corps Training Program - Commencement||1964|
|15||Peace Corps Training Program - Final Report||1965-1966|
|16||" Peace Corps Training through a University in Dispersion"||1966|
|17||Peace Corps Newsletter||1964|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- International education--Utah--History--Sources
- Universities and colleges--Utah--Salt Lake City--History--Sources
- Peace Corps (U.S.)
- University of Utah--Archives
Form or Genre Terms