Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Neill Hall Records, 1962-1966
Overview of the Collection
- Neill Hall Records
- 1962-1966 (inclusive)19621966
- approximate 55 items, (1.5 linear feet), (3 containers)
- Collection Number
- Archives 137
- Contains meeting minutes, a hall handbook, and scrapbooks.
Washington State University Libraries' Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (MASC)
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
- Access Restrictions
The Collection is open for research use.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Neill Hall, which opened in the fall of 1957, was named after Judge Thomas Neill. Built as a men's residence, it was first used as a women's residence in the fall of 1963. It continued as a women's residence through the spring semester of 1966. During the 1965-1966 school year men were housed on the first floor but were considered as part of Stimson Hall.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
The records of Neill Hall, 1963-1966, are arranged in a single alphabetical series. It contains meeting minutes and a hall handbook. The minutes are arranged first by committee and then chronologically.
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||1||Activities Committee Minutes
|1||2||Executive Council Meeting Minutes
|1||4||House Meeting Minutes
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Dormitories--Washington (State)--Pullman--Archives
- Washington State University--Buildings--Archives
- Washington State University. Neill Hall--Archives (creator)
- Washington State University. Neill Hall--Records and correspondence