Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Charles L. McNary letter to J. Tracy Barton, 1941 November 1
- McNary, Charles Linza,1874-1944.
- Charles L. McNary letter to J. Tracy Barton
- 1941 November 1 (inclusive)1941 November 11941 November 1
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Typed letter from Charles L. McNary, Washington, D.C., to J. Tracy Barton, The Dalles, Oregon, 1 p, 1 November 1941, regarding McNary's support of the Neutrality Act and the Lend-Lease Bill and his hope that the U. S. can avoid involvement in World War II.
Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Typed letter from Charles L. McNary, Washington, D.C., to J. Tracy Barton, The Dalles, Oregon, 1 p, 1 November 1941, regarding McNary's support of the Neutrality Act and the Lend-Lease Bill and his hope that the U. S. can avoid involvement in World War II.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Charles L. McNary letter to J. Tracy Barton, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Lend-lease operations (1941-1945)
- Neutrality -- United States.
- World War, 1939-1945.
- Barton, J. Tracey, -- 1890-1981 -- Correspondence.
- McNary, Charles Linza, -- 1874-1944 -- Correspondence.
Form or Genre Terms
- Letters (correpondence) -- aat