Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
World War I alien forms, 1918
- United States. Department of Justice
- World War I alien forms
- 5 cubic feet, (5 record cartons)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1540
- Collection consists of registration affidavits of German and other aliens residing in Oregon. The affidavits were compiled as a security measure during World War I.
Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for research.
- Additional Reference Guides
Collection guide available in the Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection consists of registration affidavits of German and other aliens residing in Oregon. The affidavits were compiled as a security measure during World War I. Includes photo and biographical information for each registrant.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
World War I Alien forms, Mss 1540, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
The Oregon Historical Society owns the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from copyright owners.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- German Americans--Oregon--1918
- World War, 1914-1918--German Americans
Form or Genre Terms
- legal documents