- Kendall, Daythal.
- Daythal Kendall letter to Evelyn Lampman
- 1976 October 9 (inclusive)1976100919761009
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Letter from Daythal Kendall, Royersford, Pennsylvania, to Evelyn Lampman, 4 pp, 9 October 1976, regarding research and stories about Philip Sheridan's supposed Indian wives while stationed near Grand Ronde Indian Reservation, Dave Leno and Takelma Indians.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Letter from Daythal Kendall, Royersford, Pennsylvania, to Evelyn Lampman, 4 pp, 9 October 1976, regarding research and stories about Philip Sheridan's supposed Indian wives while stationed near Grand Ronde Indian Reservation, Dave Leno and Takelma Indians.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Filed under Lampman, Evelyn Sibley.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Daythal Kendall letter to Evelyn Lampman, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Takelma Indians.
- Kendall, Daythal -- Correspondence.
- Lampman, Evelyn Sibley -- Correspondence.
- Leno, David, -- 1832-1908.
- Sheridan, Philip Henry, -- 1831-1888.
- West (U.S.) -- History.
Form or Genre Terms
- Letters (correpondence) -- aat