Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Frederick W. Cagle Jr. papers, 1891-1976
- Cagle, Frederic William, 1924-
- Frederick W. Cagle Jr. papers
- 1891-1976 (inclusive)18911976
- 0.5 linear feet
- Collection Number
- ACCN 1620
- The Frederick W. Cagle, Jr. papers (1891-1976) comprise various notes, committee and staff meeting minutes, chemistry articles by Cagle and others, lectures, news clippings, correspondence regarding the purchase of equipment and books, and course work generated, received, and collected by Cagle during his professional career. Cagle (1924-1988) was a chemistry professor at the University of Utah up until his death.
University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Cagle (1924-1988) was a chemistry professor at the University of Utah up until his death. He received his doctorate at the University of Illinois in 1946 and was an expert in x-ray crystallography.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Frederick W. Cagle, Jr. papers (1891-1976) comprise various notes, committee and staff meeting minutes, chemistry articles by Cagle and others, lectures, news clippings, correspondence regarding the purchase of equipment and books, and course work generated, received, and collected by Cagle during his professional career. This collection also contains a copy of the will and funeral service program for Hatimay Leonard.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Collection Name, Collection Number, Box Number, Folder Number. Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library, The University of Utah.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||9||Address, Phone Number, and Bibliographic Information Notes|
|1||10||Committee and Staff Meeting Minutes||1973-1974|
|1||13||Articles by Cagle||1967-1974|
|1||14-15||Articles by Others||1891-1975|
|1||16||Toxicology Lecture by Joseph C. Street|
|1||18||The Salt Lake City Messenger||1975-1976|
|1||19||Will and Funeral Service Program for Hatimay Leonard||1974|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Cagle, Frederic William, 1924- --Archives
- University of Utah--Faculty
Form or Genre Terms
- Instructional materials
- Lecture notes