Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Philip Tindall papers, 1919-1925
- Tindall, Philip, 1878-1965
- Philip Tindall papers
- 1919-1925 (inclusive)19191925
- .42 linear feet (1 box)
- Collection Number
- 0649 (Accession No. 0649-001)
- Papers of city council member and lawyer of Seattle, Washington
University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
No restrictions on access.
Records stored offsite; advance notice required for use.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Philip Tindall (1878-1965) was a Seattle City Council member and lawyer. He ran for the Seattle City Council in 1919. Tindal was involved in issues concerned with Seattle Department of Lighting.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Letters, scrapbooks, and related items.
Correspondence, newspaper clippings, and campaign materials relative to Tindall's 1919 campaign for Seattle City Council, and to issues in city government during his term on the council.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Creator's literary rights not transferred to the University of Washington Libraries.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||Second $5,500,000 Skagit Bond Issue||approximately 1921-1922|
|1||Plan for Increasing the Output of the Skagit River Plants||undated|
|1||Charter - Seattle||adopted 1946 March 12|
|1||Seattle Times Diablo Cartoons||undated|
|1||Clippings re: Seattle's Open Housing Issue||approximately 1963-1964|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- City council members--Washington (State)--Seattle
- Elections--Washington (State)
- Electric utilities--Washington (State)
- Lawyers--Washington (State)--Seattle
- Municipal government--Washington (State)
- Personal Papers/Corporate Records (University of Washington)
- Calvin, Ewing D
- Tindall, Philip, 1878-1965--Archives
- Seattle (Wash.). City Council
- Seattle (Wash.). Department of Lighting
- Seattle (Wash.)--Politics and government
- Washington (State)--Politics and government
- City council members--Washington (State)
- Fitzgerald, C. B. (Cecil Bernard), 1881- (creator)