- Military photograph collection
- 1898-1920 (inclusive)18981920
- 35 photographs
- Collection Number
- The military photograph collection contains photographs of soldiers in uniform from the Spanish-American War and World War I and a photograph of buildings being constructed at Ft. Douglas, Utah.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection is comprised of photographs of soldiers in uniforms from the Spanish-American War and World War I.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Collection Name, Collection Number, Box Number, Folder Number. Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library, The University of Utah.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||1||Soldiers during WWI, Spanish-American War and Camp Douglas
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Military uniforms--Photographs
- Spanish-American War, 1898--Photographs
- World War, 1914-1918--Photographs
- Fort Douglas (Utah)--Photographs
Form or Genre Terms
- Photographic prints--1898-1918