Archives West Finding Aid
UW Ethnomusicology Archives audio recordings: Gamal Abdel-Rahim, Undated
- University of Washington Ethnomusicology Archives
- UW Ethnomusicology Archives audio recordings: Gamal Abdel-Rahim
- 1 items : EC - 1 reel (7 1/2 ips, 1/2 tr. stereo, 7"); 1 WAV file (48 kHz, 24-bit); Duration: 00:54:00
- Collection Number
- Copy of commercial recording.
University of Washington Ethnomusicology Archives
University of Washington
- Access Restrictions
Access is restricted.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
The University of Washington Ethnomusicology Archives has been collecting and curating unique ethnographic music recordings for over 50 years. Its holdings of more than 15,000 items include field recordings documenting music traditions of all kinds from most areas of the world, concert recordings of visiting musicians, and films and videos of a variety of musical events, as well as several hundred musical instruments. The Archives serves the students and faculty in the UW Ethnomusicology Program, the broader university community, Pacific Northwest tribes, and an international clientele of musicians, students, and teachers.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Need more information to complete archiving.
EC analog reel digitized 10/2016 (48 kHz, 24-bit) - 69-14.1.wav (48:53).
Audio cuts in and out from 12:12-12:18 on 69-14.1.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Middle East--Middle East--General Middle East