Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Randle family photograph album of Washington, circa 1911
- Randle, Samuel Arnold, 1839-1933, collector.
- Randle family photograph album of Washington
- circa 1911 (inclusive)19111911
- .29 cubic feet (35 photographs in 1 album)
- Collection Number
- Album 486
- 35 black and white photographs in 1 album, circa 1911, of unidentified towns, trains, bridges and women fishing and wading in an unidentified river in Washington.
Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
35 black and white photographs in 1 album, circa 1911, of unidentified towns, trains, bridges and women fishing and wading in an unidentified river in Washington. Also includes images of Theodore Roosevelt in a parade, probably in Oaksdale, Washington.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library before any reproduction use. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all of the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright owners.
Randle Family Photograph Album of Washington, Album 486, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Bridges -- Washington (State) -- Photographs.
- Fishing -- Washington (State) -- Photographs.
- Outdoor life -- Washington (State) -- Photographs.
- Parades -- Washington (State) -- Photographs.
- Railroad trains -- Washington (State) -- Photographs.
- Roosevelt, Theodore, -- 1858-1919 -- Photographs.
- Oaksdale (Wash.) -- Photographs.
Form or Genre Terms
- Photographs. -- aat