Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Library Roundtable Records, 1968-1976
Overview of the Collection
- Library Roundtable Records
- 1968-1976 (inclusive)19681976
- approximate 347 items, (.25 linear feet), (1 containers)
- Collection Number
- Archives 155
- The records include minutes, agendas, reports and other papers. The last folder pertains to the Audio-Visual Committee which dealt with library orientation.
Washington State University Libraries' Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (MASC)
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
- Access Restrictions
The Collection is open for research use.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
The Library Roundtable was formed in 1968 as part of the Washington State University Library Staff Association. Originally the Reference Roundtable, it was expanded to include all librarians and library staff. It met as a noontime discussion group to consider and investigate ways of improving library service and regional and national library matters. Committees were formed to work on specific issues.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The records include minutes, agendas, reports and other papers. Most of the folders are those kept by the chair and are arranged in chronologiclal order. The last folder pertains to the Audio-Visual Committee which dealt with library orientation.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Academic libraries--Associations--Research
- Washington State University. Library Staff Association. Library Roundtable--Archives (creator)
- Washington State University. Library Staff Association. Library Roundtable--Records and correspondence
- State College of Washington. Library Staff Association. Reference Roundtable--Archives (creator)