- Green, Edith,1910-1987.
- Edith Green letters to Barbara Vatter
- 1968-1969 (inclusive)19681969
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Letters from Edith Green to Barbara Vatter, 2 April 1968 and 25 February 1969, regarding Green's preference for Robert Kennedy over Eugene McCarthy and their shared support against expenditures on chemical and biological weapons and dislike of the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Letters from Edith Green to Barbara Vatter, 2 April 1968 and 25 February 1969, regarding Green's preference for Robert Kennedy over Eugene McCarthy and their shared support against expenditures on chemical and biological weapons and dislike of the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Filed under Vatter, Barbara.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Edith Green letters to Barbara Vatter, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Chemical weapons -- United States -- 20th century.
- Politics and government -- United States.
- Presidential candidates -- United States -- 1968.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House. -- Committee on Un-American Activities.
- Green, Edith, -- 1910-1987 -- Correspondence.
- Kennedy, Robert F., -- 1925-1968.
- McCarthy, Eugene J., -- 1916-2005.
- Vatter, Barbara Amy Breitmayer, -- 1929- -- Correspondence.
Form or Genre Terms
- Letters (correpondence) -- aat