Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
William W. Washburn letters, 1971-1973
- Washburn, William W.
- William W. Washburn letters
- 1971-1973 (inclusive)19711973
- 0.1 cubic feet, (1 folder in shared box)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1478
- Typescript letters to William W. Washburn from Edith Green, January 18, 1971, Wendell Wyatt, February 19, 1971, and photocopy typescript letter from Wayne Morse, September 30, 1973, concerning Democratic Party politics, the FDA and the drug dimethyl sulfoxide.
Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for research.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Typescript letters to William W. Washburn from Edith Green, 1 page, January 18, 1971, Wendell Wyatt, 1 page, February 19, 1971, and photocopy typescript letter from Wayne Morse, 1 page, September 30, 1973, concerning Democratic Party politics, the FDA and the drug dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO).
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
William W. Washburn letters, Mss 1478, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
The Oregon Historical Society owns the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from copyright owners.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Dimethyl sulfoxide
- Green, Edith, 1910-1987
- Morse, Wayne L. (Wayne Lyman), 1900-1974
- Wyatt, Wendell William, 1917-2009
- Democratic Party (U.S.)
- United States. Food and Drug Administration
- United States--Politics and government--20th century
Form or Genre Terms