Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Albert W. Bash Papers, Approximately 1890-1910
Overview of the Collection
- Bash, Albert Weimer
- Albert W. Bash Papers
- Approximately 1890-1910 (inclusive)18901910
- 5.0 linear feet, (5 boxes)
- Collection Number
- Albert Weimer Bash of Port Townsend, Washington, was involved in the development of a scheme to extend U.S. railway lines across the Pacific Ocean and on through mainland China between 1895 and 1912 and was associated with the American China Development Company and the China Investment and Construction Company. The collection contains correspondence, photographs, maps, clippings, publications and papers.
University of Puget Sound, Archives & Special Collections
Collins Memorial Library
1500 N. Warner St.
- Access Restrictions
This collection is available for research.
- Funding for preparing this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection contains ticket stubs, correspondence and notes of meetings held in China, photographs, maps, clippings, publications and papers.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Investments, American--China
- American China Development Company.
- China Investment and Construction Company.