- Spicer family.
- Spicer family collection,
- circa 1942-1990 (inclusive)19421990
- .25 : cubic feet (1 document case)
- Collection Number
- Org. Lot 1066
- Photographs of the family of Vida Morgan Spicer, who lived at 8816 N. Hartman Street in the St. Johns neighborhood of Portland, Oregon.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Photographs of the family of Vida Morgan Spicer, who lived at 8816 N. Hartman Street in the St. Johns neighborhood of Portland, Oregon. Includes snapshots of: the family house; downtown Portland; visit of Robert Kennedy to Portland in 1968; opening of the Fremont Bridge in 1973; Rose Festival parades; Strawberry Festival parades; the Seattle World's Fair; and family outings. Also includes ephemera related to Vida Morgan's work in shipyards in World War II, military payment certificates, and other materials.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Fremont Bridge (Portland, Or.) -- Photographs.
- Kennedy, Robert F., -- 1925-1968 -- Photographs.
- Spicer family -- Photographs.
- Spicer, Vida Morgan -- Archives.
- Portland (Or.) -- Photographs.
- Saint Johns (Portland, Or.) -- Photographs.
- Saint Johns Bridge (Portland, Or.) -- Photographs.
Form or Genre Terms
- Negatives (photographic) -- aat
- Photographs. -- aat
- Printed ephemera. -- aat