- Leechman, Douglas,b. 1890,compiler.
- Douglas Leechman collection on 19th century fur trade posts
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 2379
- Collection includes: Photocopy typescript notes and comments on fur trade posts in the mid-19th century, 51 pp, undated, including Fort Langley, B.C., Fort Walla Walla, Fort Vancouver and other Hudson's Bay Company posts.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: Photocopy typescript notes and comments on fur trade posts in the mid-19th century, 51 pp, undated, including Fort Langley, B.C., Fort Walla Walla, Fort Vancouver and other Hudson's Bay Company posts.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Purchased from Douglas Leechman, November 1975.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may required seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Douglas Leechman Collection on 19th Century Fur Trade Posts, Mss 2379, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Fur trade -- Northwest, Pacific.
- Hudson's Bay Company.
- Leechman, Douglas, -- b. 1890.
- Fort Langley (B.C.) -- History -- 19th century.
- Fort Vancouver (Wash.) -- History -- 19th century.
- Fort Walla Walla (Wash.) -- History -- 19th century.
Form or Genre Terms
- Research. -- aat