Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
19th century account book , 1886-1890
- 19th century account book
- 1886-1890 (inclusive)18861890
- 0.1 linear feet, (1 container) : 1 folder
- Collection Number
- Coll 604
- Account of daily expenditures by an unknown person, 1886-1890, Portland, Oregon.
University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives
1299 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
- Additional Reference Guides
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Account of daily expenditures by an unknown person, 1886-1890, Portland, Oregon.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|Guide to 19th century account book|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Bookkeeping--Oregon--19th century
Form or Genre Terms
- Account books