Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Receipt Book and Horses, 1810-1819
- Receipt Book and Horses
- 1810-1819 (inclusive)18101819
- 1 Volume : Bound in vellum
- Collection Number
- Cage 4710 (collection)
- Vellum bound notebook written in from both ends, includes recipes for livestock and medical cures, as well as household materials.
Washington State University Libraries' Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (MASC)
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open and available for research use.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Vellum bound notebook written in from both ends, includes recipes for livestock and medical cures, as well as household materials. From the back, the book has been used as an arithmetic exercise book and a diary. Not all the pages have been written on.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Copyright restrictions may apply.
Receipt Book and Horses, 1810-1819 (Cage 4710)
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections, Washington State University Libraries, Pullman, WA.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Purchase, Norman Comben, London, England, 1991 May.
Smithcors Collection of Veterinary History Documents, 1851-1996 (Cage 693)
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching -- England.
- Veterinary medicine -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.