Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
James Sandoe Papers, 1964-1974
- Sandoe, James
- James Sandoe Papers
- 1964-1974 (inclusive)19641974
- 0.25 Linear feet of shelf space, (1 box)
- Collection Number
- Cage 378
- This collection consists of correspondence and other materials related to James Sandoe's work as editor on an anthology of Dorothy L. Sayers stories, Lord Peter (1972), featuring her character Lord Peter Wimsey.
Washington State University Libraries' Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (MASC)
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open and available for research use.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection consists of correspondence (principally with Harper and Row), manuscript drafts and other materials related to James Sandoe's work compiling, editing and writing the introduction for an anthology of stories by Dorothy L. Sayers, Lord Peter (1972), featuring her character Lord Peter Wimsey. Included in the collection are two Penguin edition volumes of Sayers' stories, Lord Peter Views the Body and Hangman's Holiday.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
[Item description] James Sandoe Papers, 1964-1974
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections Washington State University Libraries Pullman, WA
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
This collection is arranged in two series:
Series 1: Correspondence, 1964-1974.
Series 2: Manuscript drafts and book reviews, 1964-1974.
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Publishers and Publishing
- Sayers, Dorothy L. (Dorothy Leigh), 1893-1957--Characters--Lord Peter Wimsey