Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Peterfield Turpin letter to J. T. Apperson, 1873 February 24
- Turpin, Peterfield.
- Peterfield Turpin letter to J. T. Apperson
- 1873 February 24 (inclusive)1873022418730224
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Letter from Peterfield Turpin to J. T. Apperson, 24 February 1873, questioning the need for secrecy between Odd Fellows' lodges.
Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Letter from Peterfield Turpin to J. T. Apperson, 24 February 1873, questioning the need for secrecy between Odd Fellows' lodges.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Peterfield Turpin letter to J. T. Apperson, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Fraternal orders.
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows.
- Apperson, John T., -- b. 1834 -- Correspondence.
- Turpin, Peterfield -- Correspondence.
Form or Genre Terms
- Letters (correpondence) -- aat