Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Wolff and Phillips architectural papers, circa 1940-1960
- Wolff and Phillips (Portland, Or.),architects.
- Wolff and Phillips architectural papers
- circa 1940-1960 (inclusive)circa 19401960
- (1 oversize folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 3021
- Collection includes: Plans, specifications and drawings for buildings for the Kaiser Company in Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington, ca. 1940-1960. Wolff and Phillips was an architectural firm of Portland, Oregon, headed by George M. Wolff and Truman E. Phillips.
Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Wolff and Phillips was an architectural firm of Portland, Oregon, headed by George M. Wolff and Truman E. Phillips.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: Plans, specifications and drawings for buildings for the Kaiser Company in Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington, ca. 1940-1960.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Wolff and Phillips Architectural Papers, Mss 3021, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Architects -- Oregon -- Portland.
- Architecture -- Oregon -- Portland -- Designs and plans.
- Architecture -- Washington (State) -- Vancouver -- Designs and plans.
- Henry J. Kaiser Company -- Buildings -- Designs and plans.
- Wolff and Phillips (Portland, Or.) -- Archives.
- Phillips, Truman E.
- Wolff, George M.
Form or Genre Terms
- Drawings (visual works) -- aat