Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Seattle Chamber of Commerce Army Post Committee records, 1896-1897
- Seattle Chamber of Commerce. Army Post Committee
- Seattle Chamber of Commerce Army Post Committee records
- 1896-1897 (inclusive)18961897
- 1 volume
- Collection Number
- 4631 (Accession No. 4631-001)
- Records of the Army Post Committee of the Seattle, Washington Chamber of Commerce
University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Access restricted: For terms of access, contact Special Collections.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Army Post Committee of the Seattle, Washington Chamber of Commerce. The Army Post Committee ran a fundraising campaign to purchase land for a military post in Seattle which resulted in the establishment of Fort Lawton.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Cash account book, record of correspondence, and related material.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Creator's literary rights not transferred to the University of Washington Libraries.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Personal Papers/Corporate Records (University of Washington)
- Seattle Chamber of Commerce. Army Post Committee--Archives