Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Mark Hatfield letter to Barbara Vatter, 1969 September 16
- Hatfield, Mark O.,1922-
- Mark Hatfield letter to Barbara Vatter
- 1969 September 16 (inclusive)1969091619690916
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Letter from Mark Hatfield to Barbara Vatter, 16 September 1969, acknowledging Vatter's letter regarding legislation to abolish the Committee on Un-American Activities.
Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Letter from Mark Hatfield to Barbara Vatter, 16 September 1969, acknowledging Vatter's letter regarding legislation to abolish the Committee on Un-American Activities.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Filed under Vatter, Barbara.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Mark Hatfield letter to Barbara Vatter, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Politics and government -- United States.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House. -- Committee on Un-American Activities.
- Hatfield, Mark O., -- 1922- -- Correspondence.
- Vatter, Barbara Amy Breitmayer, -- 1929- -- Correspondence.
Form or Genre Terms
- Letters (correpondence) -- aat