- Keller, Abraham C
- Abraham C. Keller oral history interview
- 1989 (inclusive)19891989
- 1 sound cassette; transcript: 23 pages
- Collection Number
- 4012 (Accession No. 4012-001)
- Jewish community member and also a member of the Communist Party
- University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Open to all users.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Tape-recorded interview conducted by Mildred Rosenbaum on 3/19/89.
Mr. Keller talks about his membership in the Communist Party and how this affected his teaching career and life in the 40's through 60's. He also talks about his family and association with Hillel Foundation.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Listen to the audio recording and view the transcript of this interview on the Libraries Digital Collections site.
Creator's literary rights not transferred to the University of Washington Libraries.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Jewish communists--Washington (State)--Seattle
- Jews--Washington (State)--Seattle
- Jews--Washington (State)--Seattle--Interviews
- Personal Papers/Corporate Records (University of Washington)
- Keller, Abraham C.--Archives
- Schmitz, Henry, 1892-1965
- B'nai B'rith Hillel Foundation (University of Washington)
- Communist Party of the United States of America
- Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Un-American Activities
- University of Washington. Dept. of Romance Languages and Literature
- Young Communist League of the U.S
- Rosenbaum, Mildred Hardin (creator)
- Jewish Archives (University of Washington) (creator)