Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Speech Department Office Files, 1966-1975
Overview of the Collection
- Speech Department Office Files
- 1966-1975 (inclusive)19661975
- .5 linear feet, ( 1 containers)
- Collection Number
- Archives 11
- Included in these files are folders on the Department's internal operations and relationship with other campus offices.
Washington State University Libraries' Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (MASC)
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
- Access Restrictions
The Collection is open for research use.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Included in these files are folders on the Department's internal operations and relationship with other campus offices.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||1||Faculty Executive Committee||1969-1973|
|1||2||Graduate Studies Committee||1972-1975|
|1||3||Humanities Studies Council||1967-1974|
|1||8||Racism Workshop||Nov. 1970|
|1||12||Space Inventory and Priorities||1968-1972|
|1||13||Staff Personnel Office||1967-1972|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Speech communication (Linguistics)--Washington (State)
- Washington State University. Dept. of Speech--Archives (creator)
- Washington State University. Dept. of Speech--Records and correspondence
- State College of Washington. Dept. of Speech--Archives (creator)