- Bob Hope in Oregon photographic collection
- circa 1919-1982 (inclusive)19191982
- .04 cubic feet (24 items in 1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Org. Lot 1126
- 24 black and white photographs, ca. 1919-1982, of Bob Hope, mostly in Oregon.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
24 black and white photographs, ca. 1919-1982, of Bob Hope, mostly in Oregon, including photos of Hope with Oregon Governor Tom McCall and with Queen Rhoda I at the Oregon Rose Festival in 1969.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library before any reproduction use. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all of the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright owners.
Bob Hope in Oregon Spencer Portrait, Org. Lot 1123, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Hope, Bob, -- 1903-2003 -- Photographs.
- McCall, Tom, -- 1913-1983 -- Photographs.
Form or Genre Terms
- Photographs. -- aat