- Vatter, Barbara Amy Breitmayer,1929-
- Barbara Vatter letter to Edith Green
- 1968 April 25 (inclusive)1968042519680425
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Letter from Barbara Vatter to Edith Green, 25 April 1968, regarding Vatter's preference for Eugene McCarthy over Robert Kennedy.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Letter from Barbara Vatter to Edith Green, 25 April 1968, regarding Vatter's preference for Eugene McCarthy over Robert Kennedy.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Barbara Vatter letter to Edith Green, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Politics and government -- United States.
- Presidential candidates -- United States -- 1968.
- Green, Edith, -- 1910-1987 -- Correspondence.
- Kennedy, Robert F., -- 1925-1968.
- McCarthy, Eugene J., -- 1916-2005.
- Vatter, Barbara Amy Breitmayer, -- 1929- -- Correspondence.
Form or Genre Terms
- Letters (correpondence) -- aat