- University of Utah. Libraries
- University of Utah Marriott Library department heads meeting minutes
- 1974-1975 (inclusive)19741975
- 4 folders
- Collection Number
- The J. Willard Marriott Library was opened in 1968. This collection consists of minutes of weekly meetings of Marriott Library department heads primarily to discuss implementation of the OCLC automated library system.
- University of Utah Libraries, University Archives and Records Management
University Archives and Records Management, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
666 Guardsman Way
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Materials must be used on-site; advance notice suggested. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection consists of minutes of weekly meetings of Marriott Library department heads primarily to discuss implementation of the OCLC automated library system.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Initial Citation: University of Utah Marriott Library department heads meeting minutes, Acc. 132 Folder [ ]. University Archives and Records Management. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations:Acc. 132.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
This collection is arranged chronologically.
Acc0021: Library Administration records, 1906-1973; Acc0054: Library Advisory Board records, 1970-1976; Acc0115: Library Policy Committee records, 1969-1970; Acc0115a; Library Automated Circulation reports, 1969-1990; Acc0149: Library Annual Report, 1971-1975; Acc0187: Library Business Manager records, 1969-1977; and Acc0304: Library Administration records, 1962-1992
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Academic libraries--Utah--Salt Lake City--History--Sources
- Library administration--Utah--History--Sources
- Library information networks
- Universities and colleges--Utah--Salt Lake City--History--Sources
- University of Utah--Archives
- University of Utah--Libraries
Form or Genre Terms