Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Duncan Dunn Hall Records, 1956-1968
Overview of the Collection
- Duncan Dunn Hall Records
- 1956-1968 (inclusive)19561968
- approximate 151 items, ( .25 linear feet), ( 1 containers)
- Collection Number
- Archives 139
- Contains minutes and hall handbooks, including both the Hall House and Hall Council meetings, also called the Duncan Dunn Girls Association.
Washington State University Libraries' Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (MASC)
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
- Access Restrictions
The Collection is open for research use.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Duncan Dunn Hall, designed by Stanley Smith, University Architect, was built in 1926. Called New Dormitory originally, around 1935 it was named after Adam Duncan Dunn, the first alumnus to serve on the Board of Regents. It was planned and used as a women's residence.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The records of Duncan Dunn Hall, 1956-1968, contain minutes and hall handbooks.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
The minutes are arranged chronologically and include both the Hall House and Hall Council meetings.
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Meeting Minutes Return to Top
Hall Handbooks , 1958-1961Return to Top
Container(s): Box 1, Folder 5
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Dormitories--Washington (State)--Pullman--Archives
- Washington State University--Buildings--Archives
- Washington State University. Duncan Dunn Hall--Archives (creator)
- Washington State University. Duncan Dunn Hall--Records and correspondence
- State College of Washington. Duncan Dunn Hall. (creator)