Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
McGahuey family collection,, circa 1930-1980
- McGahuey family.
- McGahuey family collection,
- .45 : cubic feet (1 document case)
- Collection Number
- Accession 25978
- Materials relating to Clarence W. McGahuey and other family members of Oregon City, Oregon.
Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is unprocessed. For information contact the Oregon Historical Society Research Library at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 503-306-5240.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Materials relating to Clarence W. McGahuey and other family members, circa 1930-1980, including Oregon City High School commencement programs and yearbooks, programs for various concerts and plays, correspondence, photographs, Oregon National Guard enlistment records and certificates for Clarence McGahuey, and records of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Also includes high school year book, certificates, membership cards, and other materials relating to the McGahuey family.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows.
- Oregon City High School.
- Oregon. -- National Guard.
- McGahuey famly -- Archives.
- McGahuey, Clarence W. -- Archives.
- Oregon City (Or.) -- Biography.
Form or Genre Terms
- Photographs. -- aat
- Postcards. -- aat
- Printed ephemera. -- aat
- School yearbooks. -- aat