Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Wilmer Hall Records, 1952-1966
Overview of the Collection
- Wilmer Hall Records
- 1952-1966 (inclusive)19521966
- approximate 82 items, ( .25 linear feet), ( 1 containers)
- Collection Number
- Archives 142
- Collection includes minutes of both cabinet and hall meetings, and also hall handbooks.
Washington State University Libraries' Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (MASC)
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
- Access Restrictions
The Collection is open for research use.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Wilmer Hall was designed by Stanley Smith, University Architect. Constructed in 1937, it was originally named South Hall. In 1947 it was renamed as Wilmer Hall in honor of Frank J. Wilmer, a former state senator and member of the Board of Regents. It was planned and has been used continuously as a women's residence.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
These records consist of minutes and hall handbooks. The minutes are arranged chronologically and contain minutes of both the cabinet meetings of elected officers and house meetings.
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Minutes Return to Top
Hall Handbooks , 1952-1955Return to Top
Container(s): Box 1, Folder 4
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Dormitories--Washington (State)--Pullman--Archives
- Washington State University--Buildings--Archives
- Washington State University. Wilmer Hall--Archives (creator)
- Washington State University. Wilmer Hall--Records and correspondence
- State College of Washington. South Hall. (creator)
- State College of Washington. Wilmer Hall. (creator)